Re: Hi all, about 33's

Matt S asked:
>Someone please let me know if 33's on a 800 Scout would be okay.
I was told I could break axles if I went to 33's.  Has anyone ever had this
problem?<

Matt,

  My '67 800 had 33x12.5's when I bought it .   2 of the white spoke wheels
were cracked.  Both the front hubs were bent.   Whether this was a result
of the bigger tires, I don't know.  I've been running 31x9.5's with no
problems, but most of my five years have been hiway miles.

Doug