Re: Hercules diesel and what tyrannies????

When I talked to them, they said that the flywheel housing is not a
standard SAE config.  That suggests that the bellhousing is pretty special
(typical government move)  As mentioned, it comes with a five speed trans.
Have a feeling that it might be a chore to adapt an International
transmission from the way he talked. I have been told that the trans that
comes with it is an overdrive unit if it came out of a 2 1/2 ton unit and a
5 speed direct/ larger size if it comes out of a 5 ton unit.

I am getting pretty fired up about the combination for my BC150.  Will be
talking to them again next week and am trying to find someone in the South
Bend area who will check them out as a vendor.

Jim Shepherd
1986 IHC S1900 being made into a motorhome
1959 BC150 in need of an engine (among other things)

>Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 14:25:41 -0800
>From: John Fleck <jlfleck@domain.elided>
>Subject: diesel and what tyrannies????

RE: