Smog and Dan

Actually, it really hasn't seemed like a true tirade w/out Dan <g>.

Truly, he only difference between Tom H. 'n me is that he's totally sick of
the whole thing whereas I, not a subject of the Republik of Kalifornia,
wants to see a new plan on the deck before scrapping this one.

I am sceptical about how well Homo Sapiens can ever do anything, public or
private, in a group of this size (300 million + 5 billion not too far away).
Horrible thought- Mebbie this is as good as we can manage.

We may just have to see if Homo Superiorius (or Homo TestTubius, if you
prefer) can do some of this sh*t better.  It's suddenly looking like they're
going to show up in the lifetimes of all but the oldest.  Anybody see
Gattaca?