Re: 1981 Scout II's

The Postal service ordered many Scout RHD for mail delivery. You could
get any Scout delivered as a RHD for $55 more in any package, according
to Crismon. I think what I was trying to get across on my 81 revelation
was that either IH Australia made scouts there, which Crismon and Howard
don't believe, then the ones in 1981 were leftovers at Ft. Wayne that
were either RHD or where converted over there to RHD and sold as 1981's.

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided
The
"Good" 1979 Scout II  345/auto