1981 Scout II's

I think I've solved the mystery of the 1981 Scout II we see listed in
all the aftermarket manufacturers catalogs. In the Crismon book in the
1981 section he says that there were 1981 Scout II's listed for sale in
Australia. He didn't know if these were manufactured in Astralia or
where leftover bodies in Fort Wayne that were exported to Astralia and
converted to right hand drive. The Scout II's were available with a 345
and auto and the Terra's and Travelers were available with 345's and
T-19's.

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided
The