latest purchase,John Landry

Hi All!
 Well I did it one more time.I bought a '77 Travler with a Midas "Family
Cruiser Package".Man this interior is rrrreeeaaallllyyyy ugly!So I have a
couple of questions.....Can the dash and wire harness be pulled together?
On the Line setting Ticket it reads "2nd movement TSPC,FTW.Any Ideas what
TSPC is?Yes, it needs a body tub.I have found one in really good shape,and
will be getting that as soon as I clear the other tub out of the driveway.
The Travler is fully loaded, and was set up as a hi-way truck.The original
color was pale yellow and is now maroon.The line setting ticket says a
brown top but it has a white top now.

As a side note,if you use your Scout to tow, get a lower gear ratio than
3.07.My '75 really struggled on the take offs going up hill.I was towing
the '77 with a tow dolly and had no real problems to speak of.On the hi-way
with the real deep ruts and a hi crown the truck would sway just a bit.I
really need to get a 3.54 gear set for the '75 to make it a better tow
truck.

Did I read that post by John L correctly?A 392?This is the same John L
that always struck me as one of the more "MATURE" digesters.<G>
I just can't see John with a MORE POWER 392.Or maybe we are just seeing a
new side,the "get that POS out of my way "side.Hey John driving for gas
mileage is tough on you but upping the ante with a 392?I never though that
I would see the day!<G>

                         Later!
                         Dennis
                         '75,'77,'79 II's