binders, binders everywhere!!!

I seem to be falling all over binders lately first there was the 68
travel all which i bought, the 50's pickup body which i have made an
offer on  and this morning i found the following.....

bout a 75 travel all 2 wheel, auto , 345 v8 ( sounds good) kh trailer
package, air ( doesn't work) heater( might not work) ..... body in fair
shape ( some rust on the rear rocker at first glance and have not done a
complete look over)
 not original paint ... glass is good, rear window works, interior fair
with replacement seat covers ...tires so so

4 door model .... guy wants $2500 ... anybody interested?

57 or 58 pickup 6cyl nice cream paint job interior needs work, some rust
in floor pan... cracked pass side door glass and i suspect needs all
rubber replaced... some spare body parts and maybe rear end
....driveable but haven't done so ...
guy also wants $2500   anybody interested

if so let me know and i will do a better look over and take some digital
pics...

John Dodd

jdodd@domain.elided