Turbo City's EFI

...just visited Turbo City's website.  Cool.  One of their
kits would be far cheaper and easier than a do-it-yourself
from a wreck EFI swap.  You could start out with the correct
computer and PROM in the first place.  ...didn't see
anything about the VSS buffer or the distributor control  so
I sent an email asking about the distributor part.  This
sounds like the perfect system for my proposed 392 w/345
heads for my Traveler.  With the knock sensor, I know I
could easily run regular fuel.  ...all for around $1800 or
so.  Their universal kit is about $1200, but I gotta fab
fuel lines, and buy another gas tank with a sump.  ...maybe
a bit more than $1800, but WAAAAYYYY less than the Suburban
or Expedition I have been considering.

Doug
'78 Scout
'78 Traveler