Re: Mental powers

In a brilliant stroke of genius, John Fleck <jlfleck@domain.elided> blurted
out:

>This seems sort of scary... just a pressed on mental sleeve holding the axle
>shaft in!!!  But I don't see them flying off on the freeway, so I guess it
>works.

>REPLY:
>So what your saying is if we think about it mentally long enough that the
>axle will hold itself in?????

>John Fleck

I always like to have something to worry about when I'm driving.  The
farther I get from civilization, the more I feel this need.

With the knowledge that the rear axle shafts are held on the truck by puny
pressed on collars gives me lots of worry fuel for future trips.  Now as I
drive up a steep remote 4WD trail in the pouring rain at night, my need to
worry will be completely satisfied!

John L.
jlandry AT halcyon DOT com      |
Conservative Libertarian        |  Scout(R) the America others pass by
Life Member of the NRA          | in the Scout Traveler escape-machine.
WA Arms Collectors              |
Commercial Helicopter - Inst.   | 1976 Scout II Traveler "Patriot" model
http://www.halcyon.com/jlandry/ |     1977 Scout II Traveler (Parts)