Re: Vacuum Hose Routing

Myron,

Uhhh...Copper?  What copper?  My poor beast was (practically) converted to
an 80 -- I had only one line from the fuel pump to a Y-splitter with lines
to each motor.  The switches (being an 80 setup) were/are mounted on each
motor (they're now mounted backwards and constantly in the 'on' position).
I have *none* of the original 800 hardware for the setup now, so I think I
need the manual lookup if you're game.  [Incidentally, if you have the
softcover manual from Binder Books then I have the same manual.  If so what
page is the diagram on?  I couldn't find it...]

Alan
'69 800 (well, mostly :-)

P.S.  In brighter news, two great things happened today: I finished
labeling and rewiring my dashboard wiring harness (now installed but not
yet connected), and my annoying tool-thief roommate moved out (yessss!).]

----