Rad Repair

Sure.. as if it wasn't enough fun trying to get the carb tuned right..
(changed jets back up, and I've gotten some of the hesitation out.. still
thinking the ACC pump isn't doing it's job right.. but it's not like I'm
sure I'm adjusting it properly!)

Noticed a leak down the driver's side of my radiator.. bummer!

I'm assuming one usually removes the radiator and THEN takes it to the
rad shop, right?  I have a spare (from the 196).. but my in-line power
steering cooler is mounted to the radiator in the truck.. I'll have to
cut the plastic "zip-ties" and locate new ones.. plus find a place to
hang the cooler while I drive around with the 196 radiator (which has the
top cross-bar piece not attached on one side) while the 304's rad gets
fixed.  FWIW, both appear to be 2 rows.

Fun fun... if it ain't one thing, it's another! :-)

-Tom