RE:Ha to thoes who said it couldnt be done.

John Fleck <jlfleck@domain.elided> stated:

>Anyhow the 27 inch
>tires were too small so I added 8 inches of tire.

27+8=35 (did this on my fingers)
So your running 35's with no lift ;-)

Got the IHC Digest stickers and straight away mounted one onto a
magnetic sheet, for now its on the dash of the SS II but it can migrate
around as needed. The magnetic sheet was an old Colorado Rockies
schedule I found stuck to a file cabinet at work, stuck it on and
trimmed to fit.
Now where should I stick the other three.... don't answer that!

Thanks John,
Willy
P.S. Digesters, john provided prompt and reliable service so order your
stickers today.