All Wheel Drive

I have a small collection of IH literature and books.  As my wife can attest
I can spend hours flipping pages not really looking for anything in
particular.  So when I get a chance to really look up something it is a
welcome challenge.  The recent All Wheel Drive plate is one.  I have found
the same part number as used on the Scout, 184 338 R1, listed as far back as
the S Series. (1956)  Although I don't have the parts book for the S Series,
MT-103, I do have the parts book for the A Series, MT 104, and it is in
there.  In the 21XP part number list dated 9-64 it is listed as being used
in the MT-103 book also.

Kurt.