Re: Ha to thoes who said it couldnt be done.

Tom,
I *think* you might flex and twist your Scout just A wee bit more the Fleck has yet seen on the street.;)
---
Layda,
Tark
'77 Terra 345/T19/D20
   Survivor of '98 Scout Nationals
On Mon, 23 Nov 1998, John Fleck wrote:

> jacked it up and put it in reverse and away we went. Anyhow the 27 inch
> tires were too small so I added 8 inches of tire.

Um, John... 27 + 8 = 35" tires..

> It fits folks. The one thing I have noticed so far is that the factory

Have you put it on the ramp yet?

> the minor rubbing. I could manderize it with the grinder and hacksaw and
> hammer but I dont want to do that.

Hey now.. that was AFTER I lifted it, and the tires still (even post
grinder and sledge hammer) don't fit..

- -Tom