Email from hell. . . . . .

This is a test.

Hopefully all you Binderites can read this.

I'm on Compuserve and my address was changed from all numeric to
my name,  DougRasmussen@domain.elided.

That name change caused me to not be able to post to the Digest
since my subscription was under my orginal address.  I just re-
subscribed under the new address.

All hell broke loose today, my incoming mail was filled with replies to
Digest threads that were 6 months old !   And apparently mail I sent
long ago is being resent to some of you !

Doug, who has been Digest-less.