Good again

Binders,
   Good has a label inside the drivers door that says that it was
manuafactured by Southern California RV Products Burbank, CA and that it
contains a 35 gallon fuel tank and that it meets Cal fuel evaporative
standards. with the date of 1-80 stamped on it (could be 7-80). Now the
VIN plate says that the truck was manufactured in 9-7-78. I also suspect
that this truck was originally a Rally Scout from the vague print on the
Line Set Ticket.
   Could my Scout have been shipped to this RV place in 78 and held
there till 80 and be customised, then sold or whatever? Or is it more
likely that the purchaser in 79 took the truck to the RV place and had
some conversion work done.

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided
The