Re: Wagonmaster/ GOOD

Michael,
   Let me start by making an announcement. At 11:48 AM on 21 Nov 1998
Good breathed her first new breaths of life in my possession.
   Your running problem sems like what my problem is with Good. She has
a 345 ThermoBOG also. I think her fuel pump is shot. I added fuel to her
tank, but; she won't runn unless I fill the fuel bowl of the carb then
dies when that is consumed. I would deffinantly think your problem is a
fuel pump, also. To check pull the fuel line off the carb and turn the
engine over and see if fuel squirts out.
   The leaking brake fluid is from the Master cylinder leaking. You will
need to replace it with a new one. The seals in the piston have gone and
it is leaking out around the power booster.

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided
The
"Good" 1979 Scout II  345/auto