GOOD

Now that I've answered Michaels problem, let me ask the exact same
question about Good. When I start her up I have to pour fuel into the
carb fuel bowl to get her o run, when that runs out she dies. I haven't
tried pulling the fuel feed off and seeing if there is fuel getting to
the carb. I was going to try to pull the fuel filter off and see if
there was fuel there, but the AC was in my way. I'm assuming it to be a
fuel pump problem.
   side from the fact that I have to manually feed fuel to the carb,
Good ran nice. She had plenty of oil pressure upon start-up and idled
pretty quietly. I'll be putting in a new pump on friday and I'll see if
that makes her run. I am also going to swap out that ThermoBOG for a
Carter AFB. I don't even want to try playing with that thing.

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided
The
"Good" 1979 Scout II  345/auto