GOOD

After some extensive thinking, I've decided to not register Good until
the first of the year. The reason is, with the new Emmissions testing
here in New Jersey, they have switched to a two year inspection. For the
even numbered years, if you get inspected this year you are good until
2000, but; i you are an odd number year you have to get inspected next
year again. So, if I wait until next year I will get a 2 year sticker
and be good until 2001. Sound like a logical plan to you?

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided
The
"Good" 1979 Scout II  345/auto