Re: 68 Travelall Glass

Ben Cole wrote:

> I'm looking for a source for Glass and gaskets for a 68 Travelall.
> Specifically the rear quarter pannel glass which has a curve at the back.
> Also Will the Front window of a similar generation pickup fit?
>
> Ben Cole

Ben-

Where are you located?  I have tracked down a few T'alls that might be
good for parts out here in Northern California.  I am looking for a body
to swap onto mine, so I am always on the prowl.  I haven't found one
just fro parts, but a few that are in decent shape and the whole thing
is fairly affordable-$800.00 for one that is pretty solid, all glass
good, and runs-it's 2WD, not 4WD if that matters.
Front glass from P'ups is the same!

Michael