Diesel to Petrol conversion

Mike,
I did this exact procedure a couple of years back on the '80 that I now own.;)  Anyway, the 345/727/single speed swapped right in as far as motor mounts go.  They were on the '74 engine, holes were there in the frame.  The radiator was different, I think.  The biggest difference was with the crossmember, under the tranny.
It had to be moved forward, the inline six puts the crossmember back a bit.  Driveshaft changes, blah, blah, blah.
I don't remember it being too tough.  Another big deal was going from '74 wiring to '80 body tub.  We also swapped harnesses, but the '80(I think '78 -'80) has different holes in the firewall.
---
Layda,
Tark
'77 Terra 345/T19/D20