Diesel to Petrol conversion

Yet another question from the great knowledge void!

How difficult is the conversion from diesel to gasoline engines in a
Scout?  I am assuming welding in different motor mounts...swapping the
tranny to match the new motor...anything else?

I'm still seeking an acceptable body for my running 345 and 727, and am
going to look at a diesel.  Just want to know if I should get my hopes
up or not.  I think the diesel is supposed to be pretty tired, byt the
way, or I would just keep it in there!

Michael