To frustrated to think

I can't figure out the valvetrain noise.  Everybody thats heared says
"yea thats got to be a lifter"  I have changed cams and lifters twice, I
have new pushrods, I switched rocker arms from one side to the other and
thats didn't seem to change anything.  I put feeler gauges between the
rocker and the valve that doesn't change a noise.     I DON"Y EVEN KNOW
WHAT TO TRY NEXT. Yes I have good oil pressure idle about 12lbs and 45 at
bypass.

It's demon possessed I say.................DEMON POSSESSED
Rik DesJardin
po box 304
Pomeroy,Wa 99347
rikofwa@domain.elided   http://users.pullman.com/rdesjard

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]