"GOOD"

We gang, Good is home where she belongs.
   I can't believe the condition she is in. She is red with a black hard
top and a black stripe on the upper fender ridge and a black vinal spear
gaurd on the lower ridge. Black carpet in the interior with speakers
built into the doors and rear side panels behind the back seat. There is
a roll bar installed with a Besttop padding cover. The front seats were
replaced with electric seats from some jap car. I don't know what kind
though. There is a clock in the dash with a CB and an amp and a graphic
equaliser. There is no radio though because some kids broke into the
garage and stole it. It has some sort of Tuffy like center console in it
although I haven't looked at it yet. I also got a new steering knuckle,
some body panel pieces, an International emblem off a 4700 with the open
road diamond on it. It has the 345 4barrel tQuad, 727, Warn Premiums,
two new BFG 31" tires and two good BFG 31".
   I need to put the drivers side fender on and put the front grill on
with the bumper. I also got factory tow hooks for the front! Put the
dash back together were the stupid kids took the radio out.
   Oh, and also it came with a 32 gallon gas tank installed!
   I think that is everything, I'm sure I will think of other things.
I'll be looking it over more tommorrow.

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided
The