The majority voice and my welder: Willy and Pete

I use my welder more than my torch.  So I would go welder first.  If you
have a mig welder you'll also need a grinder (4 or 4 1/2in are okay).
Mig welding needs clean mating surfaces for a choice weld.  I have
cutting blades for my grinder and a Industrial jig saw, those are what i
typically use for cutting.
 FYI  If your getting a torch to cut,  it's cheaper to use propane
instead of acetylene.
 I have a(gas shielded) mig welder and have never had a shop to use it
indoors, there are only a few days that are to windy to weld effectively
outdoors.  I've built three flatbed trailers,done body work(.023 wire
works better for me for body work but I run .030 all the time anyway).
fuel tanks, bumpers etc, all outdoors.
  My welder is a Lincoln SP100 sometimes I wish I had a SP125 for more
power, Power, POWER, but my welder is fine.  Don't be fooled by Lincoln
Weld Pacs there not the same as the SP series which are a little more
money.  I was going to get a Hobart but I got my welder 2nd hand from a
guy who was trying to pay off some bills.
.
     It's kinda wierd: I don't have a computer
     but I have a web site and e-mail addresses......and then
     I have a Scout and I can't figure out what's wrong with it.
Rik DesJardin
rikofwa@domain.elided            web site: http:// users.pullman.com/rdesjard

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]