Re: RegardingTomM

>The worst enemy of any IH loving
>hobbiest, a female! <eerie music plays
All right!
   Since I've already recieved two reply's to my comments, let me
explain.
   How many of us think Tom would have four scout hulks, a racer, a
front Locker, 33" tires, a V8, a T-19 installed, a welder, and whatever
else, if he had gone ahead with his wedding?
   How many people do you know who used to have project vehicles, not
nessesarily IH's, that don't any more, but; have a wife?
   Didn't Dan Felix, who I think we have finally turned back around, say
he was going to sell his 800's for a couple of reasons not the least of
which was his girlfriend?
   I think this is pretty good evidence for me to be concerned for Tom's
well being.
   I agree that there are many females out there who are just as crazy
about IH's as we are, Theresa, Stacy, Beverly, ect.. but they are the
exception to the rule. My mother, for example, has had 2 Ford Falcon's
towed out of our driveway to the junkyard. Perfectly good parts cars!
   So, while the women on the list are obviously exceptions, and great
ones at that, there are many hostile to IH woman out there.

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided
The
"Good" 1979 Scout II