Re: RE:RE:Regarding TomM

Willy,
   Obviously the 86 IHC over is too young, what is the other one doing?
   Refer to my last post. Obviously I live in the wrong part of the
country. I have yet to meet a girl who even knows what a dipstick is,
let alone know where it goes.
   So, while I'm not really looking for a woman, if any of you know of a
potential IH lover that ikes camping, wheeling, and getting greasy, in
the 22-25 range, give them my e-mail/ <g>

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided
The
"Good" 1979 Scout II