T-98 Tranny

<< Can't be a T98, John.  The T98 was a 2wd only transmission used in the
 pickups / T'alls.  If it has a transfer case mated to the back of it, it's a
 T18... closely related to your T19s.

 - -Tom >>
Interesting tidbit, I have a T98 in my now 4X4, I always figured they were
built the same, just without the transfer case, everything bolted up so nice,
it was almost perfect.  Are you sure they never put the 98 in a 4x4
originally.  Not questioning your knowledge, it just fit so nice.
Brian '65 D1200 4x4 4.11 345 4bbl the "Taxi"