Re: 1947 KB-3

In a message dated 11/9/98 4:11:31 PM Mountain Standard Time, owner-ihc-
digest@domain.elided writes:

<< I am about 95% finished with restoring my 1947 KB-3 IH pu.  In am in the
 process of hooking up the lights.  I have narrowed down my problem to the
 light switch.  My big problem that I need help on is:    HOW DO YOU GET THE
 LIGHT SWITCH OUT???????

 HELP SOMEONE - QUICK.

 Robbie >>
Don't exactly know if your is the same, but on mine, on the side of the switch
on the part behind the dash there is a little button on the side that you have
to push in while pulling the front part of the switch out.  Sometimes I have
to work it a little but it will come out, same for putting it back you HAVE to
push the button to make it go.
Brian '65 D1200 4x4 4.11 345 4bbl the "Taxi"