Re: Transfer Case Poistion [WAS: Still feeling stupid...]

Positive, John. If you look at a floor plate for a stick they are cut
differently. Also, if you crawl under your truck and look at the tranny
brace you will see that the frame has two mount positions for the manual
tranny and auto tranny.
   Also, since we are talking about drive shafts, I'm told that 6
cylinder driveshafts are different lengths as well as the diesels. I
don't know about that for sure, about the 6 cylinder that is, but;
that's what Erick Foor from East Coast Scout told me on friday.

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided
The
"Good" 1979 Scout II