Brake Fluid

Hi-

	The fluid in my hydrolic clutch lines has turned black... its not
completely opaque or anything, but its certainly not the clear that it
used to be.  I just recently rebuilt the slave cyl, which was leaking
like a seive.  Is this because the rubber loooses some of its color into
the fluid?  Is this the notmal state of affairs if you aren't putting a
fresh pint in every couple of days?  Or is something else getting in
thre that I should be worried about?  Thanks,

-Chris
'67 800 w/ 350 V8