Weekend talk....

Sorry Guys!
Took my wife to the mall to get her hair permed.  While she was doing
that, went to see The Water Boy.  Ok movie, lots of laughs, no
storyline.  Anyways, caught myself watching Broncos playing the Chargers
at US Tech. Hehe, what someone will do to watch a football game.  It was
way too cold to take my old springs off of my Scout today. The high was
around 35, too cold for the kids to play outside while tear apart my
Scout.  I'm going to have to get them all off by Friday, cause my new
springs should be done by then.
So, finally, my question.  Anyone else out there who put a 4" lift on
their Scout, what degree castor shim did you use for the diffs?
k, that's it for now.
Matt Sopher