Re: Re; does anyone raed the digest on the weekends?

Actually, Guys, I always am very disappointed that there is not more
digesting on the weekends, as that's when I actually have time to read
them all and think about them.  I must check the digest about five times
on Saturday and Sunday, and am always disappointed that there is not
more info!!!
So, yes, I read it, but noone seems to write on the weekends!!!
Please write more on the weekends!!!

Michael