Re: Hummers getting stuck

I'm not gonna be the first person to tell ya they DO get stuck but, with the
exception of running out of fuel on a hill I have, personally, never been stuck
(knock on wood). I have been in some nasty off-road situations but good driving
prowess(SP?) and MUCH help from spotters I have been able to make it through
everything (water, mud soup, dirt, nasty jagged rocks, etc, etc...) I have many
friends that have gernaded their Hummers on one or more occasions so I know it
does happen. I'm dyin' to take the Scout the trails to let it do what I hear it
does best.  - BTW...Where does the name "Binder" come from?

--
Kevin Curry <>< - Kevin@domain.elided
Lisa Curry <>< - Gonna be a trailblazer yet!