she won't go

thought I would let all know the fix for my problem.....

as you  might remember our scout all of a sudden would not function
electrically ....no lights, no starter, nothing....

the reasion: the + cable going to the starter had corroded  as well as
the bolt into the solnoid itself...

we replace the cable all is well for now ... plan to replace the starter
solnoid as well this weekend just to be safe...

thanks to all who made suggestions..

still looking for a good roll bar setup .... want to retain the back
seat ..any suggestions?

John Dodd