Fleck et al --MyTop

Fleck et al,
My top, still in my dreams.  Square tube replaces s2 top cap, holds
three sockets for hoops.  These are not flimsy aluminium crap, real
tubes (can support wooden Wayfarer hull).  Plug them in and wrap
canvas (tarp material, not the plastic HMMV tops) over, rear plastic
window (no side windows).  Shape is a bit taller than factory metal
top (you can toss that -with good heater it will never be missed).
Front of canvas folds back for topless travel.  Hoops can be
unplugged or left without canvas, square tube has downward finger
loops to hold bungee bottom edge of canvas.  Forget snaps,
lift-the-dots, etc.... shrinkage and rust will make them useless.
Galvanize hoops and rail assy. Mark