Re: Dan's Felix's Scout (was Tom's 1940 Holley)

Yep,
  I have still have the pics (I'll send them back, Dan, I promise
-- and I'll even try to scan them, too!), and I can attest to the
fact that it wore an "interesting" color or two, sprayed in a fine
example of asymetrical abstract impressionism bordering on the realm
of esoteric esoterica.  Imagine a white canvas sprayed with
flourescent teal and orange paints in a variety of designs.  Now wrap
the canvas around a Scout and *poof*, the Sweet Machine in its state
prior to the latest painting.
Myron  '68 800 (needing paint, hopefully sooner than later)