Re: oil capacity (was towing)

Dan,
I stand corrected, after changing the oil in the SS II, FC 150, and the
Montero all within 3 days of each other, I got the capacity for the Scout
and the Montero mixed up. Scout 6 qts with new filter, Montero 5 qts with
new filter, FC 150 4 qts with new filter  (It has 6 qts in it now because
the dip stick was the wrong one).
Hard to focus with so many rigs demanding my attention.
I don't even know where the oil filter is located on our Stratus and I
don't care, three out of four ain't too bad in my book.
Just to confuse things I run Valvoline 20W-50 in the summer and Valvoline
10W- 30 in the winter (Scout), 5W-30 Mobile 1 year round in the Montero,
Undicided on the FC150 so it got 30W cheap stuff, and whatever the
dealership puts into the Stratus is fine with me.