Re: IH nicknames

Tom:

Such rigs are common around here. And, about the same price.

In fact, the foundation of my motorhome is actually the chassis of one of
those "local delivery" trucks you see for tire companies, bread companies,
etc.

Always figured I'd buy one, move myself and sell it when I was done if I
took a job that required a long move. Figured I'd save thousands over
having a moving company move my stuff, plus I could do it at my own pace.

Tom H.