Re: IHC "pickup caps"

The cap for the Terra was built by Ayr-Way of Kendallville, IN (now
defunct).  The pickup cover is of similar design so I'd suspect that it
was also built by Ayr-Way.  I have seen Scout caps and probably saw some
on pickups, but since they were just a generic cap, I never paid
attention to them.  I have a brochure with a larger copy of the photo and
that spot on the lower front corner of the cap is a small IH emblem.

Howard Pletcher
Howteron Products Scout Parts

On Mon, 26 Oct 1998 18:08:21 -0800 "Allan Weidenheimer"
<allanw@domain.elided> writes:
>OK, all this talk about the 4x4 wagonmaster made me go looking
>in Crismon's book.  Yup, that's a photo of a 4x4 WM.  But the
>photo above and to the right (pg 465) also caught my attention.
>The caption indicates that IHC offered their own slide-in
>camper and "pickup caps", aka canopy/shells.  I'm not
>interested in the camper, but I'd like to have one of those
>caps.  It says they came in standard or deluxe trim.
>Anyone ever even SEEN one?
>
>Allan Weidenheimer
>72 1210 Pickup

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]