Blown Timing Gears, Assistance!

Greeting and Salutations IH'ers,

Tis I, Joel again, with a long question.  Anyway, I finally got the
seal i needed for my Tranny from GUS, and they appear OK.  I have yet to
put the tranny in.

Coming back from Canyon de Chelley this weekend (900 miles round trip) and
about 100 miles from home (30 miles out of Phoenix) My timing gears decided
to scatter, and left me stranded on the side 'o' the road.  I got them
out, after thinking I had broken the crank, and it looks like I need
the timing gear set for a 392, in addition to the water pump, o-rings for
the head tubes, and other ancillaries.

If anyone has had to do a timing gearset or knows where ai can find some from
a core motor, or a new set, any help would be greatly appreciated.  It
cost me $185 for the 102 miles tow to Tucson, and It hurt to be stranded.
Anyway, I'm way behind on digests, so please reply to
jmbrodsky@domain.elided
since my digests tend to get backlogged.
As it sits, BOTH of my titled and registered IHs are sitting in my Uncle's
shops yard witing to be rescued.  Now I need to get the tranny in AND do the
timing gears in the Travelall.

The scout is waiting for the tranny to transfer gasket if anyone can
help with that too, it'd be great.  Thanks a million.

Any help appreciated,

-Joel

'75 T'all broken timing gears
'76 Scout II tranny on the shelf.