Re: ihc-digest V6 #234

Digesters,
    Just thought i'd share a totaly cool experience. I wait tables all weekend to pay
for school and support my IHC addiction. This Saterday, A stranger walks into The bar
and says "who owns that scout" all my co workers point to me. I endend up waiting on
him and we talked scouts for a long time. Hes going to bring it up next weekend. I
think his wife got mad that we were talking for so long.  I told my boss that I was
going to make his restaraunt the local "IH hangout". So, If anybody's in West St. Louis
county on a weekend Drop in and see me at Big Chief Dokota's.
    I'm not trying too promote the restaraunt, make money for myself or anything like
that. Just think it would be cool to have scout owners at my restaraunt too. (We get
alot of automobile enthusiasts, like the porsche club, the antique auto club, and lots
of motorcycle people too)
    Just got done reading my manual and realized that all the vacume lines i just
replaced are all in the wrong place. I fixed it as well as i could ccording to the
manual. seems to run good, but i cant be sure untill the morning, thats when it runs so
bad. Got one Question though, the engine speed sensor and solenoid/vacume valve unit is
missing. should i just connect the throttle modulator directly to the carb, or should I
just leave it off? TIA.
    -Grant
    76 scout 345 wide t19