1904/1920/1940 Holley Carbs

I'm trying to adjust the accelerator pump on my 2300, and had the book
out so...

The 1940 1bbl carb has the fuel bowl as part of the throttle body...
looks like the bowl is *around* the body, with what looks like a center
hung float, but it's in two halves.. one half down either side of the carb.

The 1920, 1904 (1908 and 1960) all use a more "conventional" side-hung
float, and your typical holley fuel bowl cover like most 2bbl and 4bbls.

-Tom