Wagonmaster's and Travellette's

Yeah, Mike, it's definitely a WM and I would love to see you get it..

BUT it's another "old" vehicle, has probably been sitting or very lightly
used (as per my estate sale experience)....if you really need a daily
driver don't let the list's enthusiasm push you into it.

I have some fear that you'll wind up with three non-working IH's and
have to bag the whole IH thing.. that has happened before here.

As far as 4x4 Travellettes- would this be a fair summation (thanks Howard)::

1962-67: 4x4 only on the short bed
69-73: 4x4 on both
74/75: No 4x4 at all EXCEPT for apparently grouping the
Wagonmaster in with the Travellette's.. maybe an attempt to hide
it from the trial lawyers?? <bg>

From all I've seen and read about other marques, American and
Foreign, antique through modern, I don't think anybody in the
automotive industry would classify the WM as anything but a
Travelall variant.  But that's IH for you.

**In Use**
'70 1200D 4x4 Travelette 392 4spd
'73 1210 Wagonmaster, 392 auto
**Prepping for Repaint**
'67 1000B step-side p/up  BG241 + 4spd
**Parts (future projects?)**
'72 1010 T'all  392 at, '67 1000B T'all 266 3sp, '68 1100C 4X4 T'all 345 at