Re: Tom's 1940 Holley

On Mon, 26 Oct 1998, Tom Mandera wrote:

<big snip>
> I guess, it's more like... the 1920 fuel bowl is "hung" on the carb, while I
> think the 1940 bowl is more of an integrated bowl.
>
> make sense?
>
> -Tom

I think it does.  Hmmmmm.  Maybe it is time to look at mine a little more
closely.  I *know* mine has the float bowl on the passenger side, I just
took it off over the weekend.  And I am pretty sure that it is a 1940.  I
will check again tonight on that, hopefully when I go to paint it some
more.  Maybe the difference from mine to yours is the years?  I dunno....

As soon as I get caught up reading digests, I will post the progress made
over the weekend on my Scout, and a few questions about it.  Is anyone
else getting double digests, or is it just me?

Dan Felix
1966 Scout 800 - running and partially painted