Re: Tom's 1940 Holley

>Tom-
>What do you consider a "non-visible" float bowl??  I have a 1940 carb on
>my 152, and the float bowl is very visible....  But not from the drivers
>side, is that what you mean?:)  Mine is a 1 barrel, and it is on a '66,
>what was yours?  Did Holley really change the models that much?  I know it

Looking at my 1920, there is a float bown on the side of it (which side, I
can't remember) with 4 long screws holding the fuel bowl to the carb.

This appears very similar to the fuel bowl on my Holley 2300 2bbl, or the
Holley 4bbl on my builder 345.

The 1940 carb didn't have this readily distinguishable fuel bowl.

I guess, it's more like... the 1920 fuel bowl is "hung" on the carb, while I
think the 1940 bowl is more of an integrated bowl.

make sense?

-Tom