Sand blasting comparison-help!

In the course of dismantling my interior, I ran across some developing
surface rust on the floor at the edge between the tailgate and the
floor.  I am sure I'll find rust here and there, and combined with other
parts that need attention, am trying to figure out what to buy in the
way of a sand blaster.  What are the pros & cons of a cabinet blaster
vs. a stand alone pressure blaster?  I guess I can't have both, or can
I?  I'm leaning towards a pressure blaster, but am sad about the
inability to recycle media and the associated mess.  Any ideas?  What
type of media is suitable?  A local mailing listee recommended a
pressure blaster that Eastwood has on sale. Any help would be
appreciated.

Rob Cavaleri
robc10x@domain.elided