Tom's 1940 Holley

Tom-
What do you consider a "non-visible" float bowl??  I have a 1940 carb on
my 152, and the float bowl is very visible....  But not from the drivers
side, is that what you mean?:)  Mine is a 1 barrel, and it is on a '66,
what was yours?  Did Holley really change the models that much?  I know it
is a 1940, because I just ordered 2 more float bowl gaskets as extras from
NAPA, and had to get the carb number for them.

Dan Felix
1966 Scout 800- now running, and partially painted, more on that later!