Re: Wagonmaster/T'ette questions

Chris & Ranae Procyk wrote:

> > Could you look in your pamphlet and find the wheelbase of the T'ette?
>
> But what about '69-'73?  Was a 4x4 166wb catalogued?  I have to get

Sorry-
This is the second time I've seen the 166" figure, and it didn't sink
in.  Now I must admit that I am confused on another point as well.
Which is a PU and which is a chopped off T'all?  I think what I am
looking at is a WM, as it has no division between the cab and the bed on
the outside of the body, but is one seamless piece.  This one certainly
doesn't seem like it has a wheelbase of 166".  Perhaps it is closer to
the 132" figure, or whatever the shorter wheelbase is.
Anyone have the dimensions for the Wagonmaster?  Wheel base and if it
fits on T'all frame or PU frame, etc?

Thanks!

Michael