Dougs observations

	Doug,
Good point. Yes I do pay all applicable taxes, and have advertisment costs.
As for the phone line and overhead associated with a location....no I dont
have that. As for the auto license I dont make more than 4 per year. I
mearly act as a middleman to help the person sell their rig. I personally
am selling a 26,258 mile scout but that will most likley be it for the
year...so I dont think I need the license. The overhead of a location does
increase ones mark-up as you stated and I guess I have an advantage there
for now. I was thinking of putting a section of listed customers on my site
so people could ask about quality and service first hand. Thanks you for
the feedback. Without it I would not be able to change to the demands of
the customers.

John Fleck
Back Country Binders